Here Comes Show Season!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will look for your table at Philliy Miniaturia Saturday  :)  This is my first mini Con, looking forward to it. And afterward we're heading to Eastern State Penitentiary as our last Halloween Haunt stop!!  Should be a great day! 

• 1 month later...

Had an AMAZING time at Philadelphia Miniaturia. Funny enough I saw the first room with about 25 vendors and thought, well it's smaller than I thought but lots of stuff to look at. Then I stopped by and said hi to Greg who asked if I'd been to the Ballroom yet. OMG!!!!  The room went on forever and had two more accompanying rooms. I couldn't see everything in the time we had to visit. I couldn't believe it was only ten dollars to see everything (I'm used to pop culture conventions where the average daily entry cost is more like $35!)

I wish I had had more time, but it was much more amazing than I would have imagined. Considering it seems to be a dying art every time I wander into a craft and hobby store and the dollhouse supplies have dwindled to nothing or a single wall of items. It was really nice to experience all that energy and even tolerate the throngs of people (which I usually don't do so well with) just to be reminded that it is still a thriving hobby full of creativity and passion!

• Like 1