Timberbrook products coming back

mollymmoore

I am! But sheesh, I spent so much time and effort looking for closet doors, already got the ones I needed, and NOW they come back! Oh, well. I got my TB front door for only $5. I bet if that gets reintroduced, it'll be a lot more than that. LOL

Now, if only someone would bring back the ACP/Carlson's stuff, I could die a happy person. After I bought it all, of course.

• Like 1

Oh, hey, Minirabbits is the lady I bought my dining room set from not long ago. She's really nice. I guess it was inevitable that minirabbits met rodentraiser on eBay.

Are you sure Timberbrook is coming back or is she just selling old stock? And she does have some closet doors listed now.

Dear mollymmoore,

There's loads of it.some of the timberbrook products will be going back into production. Working with another dealer we bought the company out. She has the jigs and equipment. It will take awhile to get it all running.but it will happen .

There's room in the market to have more then houseworks,houseworks,or houseworks. I will be listing some windows,and the bay window units.but it probably won't be till next week.one of the components for the bay windows,ended up in the wrong truck...... Thanx,Talina

- minirabbits

This is what she told me. I was grinning so big. She isn't active on any forums and I really want this line to come back, so help spread the word. I love the variety of the timberbrook line but it was already out of production by the time I started getting serious about my dollhousing.

• Like 2

Yipppeeeeee!!!!!  That's awesome news!  I adore their working windows.   Timberbrook is the company who used to make the working window upgrade for the Pierce.   

• Like 1

That is great, I am building the Pierce and was looking for different windows and in a forum somewhere it mentioned Timberbrook, but I couldnt find anything after that!

• Like 1

This is awesome! I saw an ad on Craigslist about the jigs and old merchandise being sold off. I'm so glad someone bought it and is going to relaunch the company. I hope it works out well.

I'd *love* to see them expand to half scale, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...  :lol:

• Like 2

This is awesome! I saw an ad on Craigslist about the jigs and old merchandise being sold off. I'm so glad someone bought it and is going to relaunch the company. I hope it works out well.

I'd *love* to see them expand to half scale, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...  :lol:

Didn't they used to make upgrades for the Fairfield?

Molly, are you getting the whole closet or just the doors? I got the whole closet with louvered doors for the master bedroom and then I have just the louvered doors for the pantry. Lisa needed some nice closet doors, so I gave her my Murphy bed-in-a-closet and it looks really nice in the dressing area.

Oh, and you should check out their little pantry closets as well. I have one with louvers that I'm going to fit beneath the upstairs staircase.

I am getting the louvered doors. Two sets of the smaller ones and one of the big. I almost could cry when I saw all the stuff listed! I think otterine had a closet kit that she used on her blog, but that's the only closet kit I've seen to date. I hope to make a nice bedroom closet and maybe bathroom towel closet when I build my San Franciscan. I'm making my own kitchen cabinet set for my current build. I am confident in making a closet when I am ready. I only wish I knew more about power tools (other than dremel rotary) so I could have a scroll saw and some kind of table saw suitable for mini projects. I've been using basswood but would like to try other woods and 1/8" plywood. I have no idea what would be good so I could start saving for them. I'm cutting everything with a japanese flush cut saw.

I would love to see what you have done with your closet kit and closet doors. Where can I find photos? :)

I used the closet kit in my Orchid:

laundry_jan.jpg

And in the Westville, I made a closet out of the smaller louvered door and a piece of foamcore:

westville-bedroom-closet5.jpg

Both houses are gone now so I can't get better pix, sorry. :o

I am getting the louvered doors. Two sets of the smaller ones and one of the big. I almost could cry when I saw all the stuff listed! I think otterine had a closet kit that she used on her blog, but that's the only closet kit I've seen to date. I hope to make a nice bedroom closet and maybe bathroom towel closet when I build my San Franciscan. I'm making my own kitchen cabinet set for my current build. I am confident in making a closet when I am ready. I only wish I knew more about power tools (other than dremel rotary) so I could have a scroll saw and some kind of table saw suitable for mini projects. I've been using basswood but would like to try other woods and 1/8" plywood. I have no idea what would be good so I could start saving for them. I'm cutting everything with a japanese flush cut saw.

I would love to see what you have done with your closet kit and closet doors. Where can I find photos? :)

I really don't have photos right now, but here is one that was taken recently of the addition I put on my house. The open room on the first floor is the pantry and it will have the double louvered doors that Emily has in her Orchid. This weekend I hope to make the wall that the pantry doors go in.

The other closets for the two bedrooms are now not going to be regular closets. The attic bedroom is going to have an armoire in it for a closet and in the master bedroom, I'm going to have a walk-in closet next to the master bath. That walk-in closet is the room above the pantry.

post-2875-0-83288900-1436656640_thumb.jp

Thanks for the photos fov and rodentraiser! Yeah, the placement of your closet in the Westville is very clever! I have one in a box, it's one I want to keep for myself, so I don't know when I'll get around to working on it. I may take your lead and put a closet there, that would be fun! I haven't made any definate plans for that build other than it will be inspired by many of the homes I remember seeing in rural Ohio as a child. There were many, many carpenter gothic country homes in that area as I can remember. So it will have some inspiration of mid century (1940ish) that's aged but not beyond say, 1990. I remember similar doors for my early childhood home being on the laundry room and the cleaning closet. My dad installed them, I am sure, when he renovated that tiny house. They were stained with a golden hued stain. Sorry, there's something about the Westville that gets me all sentimental for childhood memories and my late family.

I've built 3 Orchids and never even thought to put a closet in one. Good job with the addition! I sometimes feel and itch to get another kit and do a 4th Orchid but I have no idea who would want to keep it once I was done.

SO very excited to hear about this!!  I try and grab TB items whenever possible!  I have the closet in my Barrington -used it to hide the wiring.  I also found patio doors for my Highland master bedroom when I was out in Oregon.  It will be so wonderful to have more/new options other than Houseworks.  :)

Yes, I couldn't help myself and added the folding attic stairs to my purchase. I asked the seller, minirabbit, about it just in time! She was preparing to package my closet doors so I'll have everything shipped in one package! Now, I only need to snoop around and find out about the height of the room below the tower in the San Franciscan. I'll probably go to that section of the forum to ask. :)

Ok folks, color me crazy, but I am the one bringing Timberbrook back.

I have been building dollhouses for nine years and I hate to see that US product lines are virtually impossible to find. When the opportunity arose to bring Timberbrook back, I was on it quickly.  Couldn't have done it without Talina.  She did ALL of the grunt work!!

Give me some time to sort out the jigs and the instructions, and you'll find the items out there again.  In the meantime, I will be listing more of the new old stock.

I would love to know what everyone's favorite items are.  I will focus on those items first.

Look for the items on my ebay store or my website.

Happy building,

Myra

It's Totally Minis

• Like 5

Ok folks, color me crazy, but I am the one bringing Timberbrook back.

I have been building dollhouses for nine years and I hate to see that US product lines are virtually impossible to find. When the opportunity arose to bring Timberbrook back, I was on it quickly.  Couldn't have done it without Talina.  She did ALL of the grunt work!!

Give me some time to sort out the jigs and the instructions, and you'll find the items out there again.  In the meantime, I will be listing more of the new old stock.

I would love to know what everyone's favorite items are.  I will focus on those items first.

Look for the items on my ebay store or my website.

Happy building,

Myra

It's Totally Minis

Welcome, Myra.  Good for you, this is exciting!

I'm relatively new to this hobby so I'm not familiar with the whole catalog of Timberbrook's products, but obviously the fold-down attic stairs are in demand around here, and I have and love the french pocket doors!