Hiding Draft Blogs

KathieB

I want to start blogging my Travel Trailer adventure, but I don't want it made public until mid December. I set the control as "Hide draft copies"

When I open My Blog, the draft doesn't show on the list of entries.

If I click on the hidden drafts link, the draft shows up for editing. BUT ... I don 't know if it's showing up just on my screen, or whether it is available for viewing to others while I'm editing it. Can someone clarify this for me?

Oh, the intricacies of secrecy!! :ph34r:

Kathie go to your control panel. When you get there look to your left and under community blog click the link that says "your Blog Settings" You will have to set it as a private blog to hide it from others so they will not see it :ph34r:

Kathie go to your control panel. When you get there look to your left and under community blog click the link that says "your Blog Settings" You will have to set it as a private blog to hide it from others so they will not see it :ph34r:

I saw that ... if that's clicked, the entire blog will be hidden, not just the one I want to keep hidden, right?

Kathie,

I saw a miniature luncheon, pet shop, instructions for a wicker rocker. Didn't see anything about a trailer.

Thanks for the instructions on the rocker, I have been trying to find something like that. I have to furnish my San Franciscan.

Gayle :happy:

Kathie,

I saw a miniature luncheon, pet shop, instructions for a wicker rocker. Didn't see anything about a trailer.

Thanks for the instructions on the rocker, I have been trying to find something like that. I have to furnish my San Franciscan.

Gayle :happy:

Thanks, Gayle .. I have the test entry for the Travel Trailer marked as a draft and the "hide drafts" option enabled.

The wicker was easier than I thought it would be. I still haven't finished the rocker ... got caught up in other stuff. But when I get back to it, I think I'm going to braid some of the thread and glue it over the little "piquet" points. I don't like the sharp ends sticking out. I think the braid will give it a more finished appearance, and I don't want my mini people to get hurt!

Thanks, Gayle .. I have the test entry for the Travel Trailer marked as a draft and the "hide drafts" option enabled.

The wicker was easier than I thought it would be. I still haven't finished the rocker ... got caught up in other stuff. But when I get back to it, I think I'm going to braid some of the thread and glue it over the little "piquet" points. I don't like the sharp ends sticking out. I think the braid will give it a more finished appearance, and I don't want my mini people to get hurt!

Can't have them getting hurt. Hope it doesn't happen, they might sue! Wouldn't that be a sight to see. lol

I think I may just write the blog in MSWord and then paste it into a blog entry later on. Or I may put the photos into the Gallery and not make it public until D-day. This project is so complicated (has so many components) that I believe the blog would end up too big to be easily read, anyway.

Time to stop worrying about reporting and get back to work! :ph34r:

LOL!!! I can just see the mini lawyers with their mini pinstriped suits and mini brief cases!!