Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouse Today, October 15th

Mini Man

Win a FREE Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse just by posting a message in this thread… it's that simple! This thread will be unlocked at Midnight for 24 hours. You can post whatever you like, but please post only once in today's thread. A winner will be picked at random and will be listed here the following day by noon, after which you will have Seven (7) days to claim your free dollhouse.

Have fun and good luck!

EDIT

Congratulations smallworld! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 15th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning!

Woke up to a beautiful morning, blue sky and a crsipy clear air with the slghtest hint of "almost" frost temperature. Lovley!!!!

Congratulations to yesterday's Fastlane winners, both furniture AND a Primrose! I know you will have lots of fun with those and good luck to today's competition for the Haunted house as well!

We'll be taking care of the garden today and I will try and get some mini-ing time in between...

HUGS