help with aster cottage

this is my first attempt at a dollhouse, so wish me luck to start with. i (thought) i completed all my staining when i noticed i have 2 of page 9. my question is, do i need to stain the second page as well? or is this an *extra set incase of mishaps*?

It helps me to read through the instruction sheet a few times whilst holding the schematics sheet and also looking at the wood sheets.  If you have two of a wood sheet there's a good chance the house will take the pieces that are on it.

• 1 month later...

How is your Aster coming along? I've just started mine as well. I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've had the kit for close to thirty years! Yes, I said 30 years! I never opened the box. A baby, a death, a move, remarriage, several more moves another baby... it just never happened. I rediscovered my lost love of miniatures a few weeks ago and dug it out. I was afraid the wood would be dried and cracked and it is in a few places, but it's not warped, not cracked... it's actually gone together pretty good. I have the framing done, I'm moving onto the roof today.

Kim

• Like 2