Branson (MIssouri) Miniature Show -- June 27, 2015

The 2015 Branson Dollhouse Miniature Show will be Saturday, June 27, 2015, 9 am to 5 pm.

I'll be there with my friend NJ. (It's her husband's birthday that weekend. She felt guilty about abandoning him, so we're dragging the spouses along with us. They can go fishing or something while we're at the show. We promised them dinner and a stage show that night to celebrate the birthday. What won't we do to feed our passion, eh? :lol: )

Is anyone else going? Would be fun to meet up. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Awwww, I'm not going to be there after all. The house sale has taken on a life of its own and it appears we'll be back in New Orleans by the 2nd week in June.

Awwww, I'm not going to be there after all. The house sale has taken on a life of its own and it appears we'll be back in New Orleans by the 2nd week in June.

Well, now there's good and bad news in one big bundle if I ever heard it! Maybe a camping trip for that weekend would work if your house is gone. The guys would be happy and so would you and your friend.

Well, now there's good and bad news in one big bundle if I ever heard it! Maybe a camping trip for that weekend would work if your house is gone. The guys would be happy and so would you and your friend.

LOL!! Nice thought, but camping? No thanks! Besides, driving back to MO for a weekend in Branson has no appeal whatsoever.  There will be other mini shows, other places, other times. I'm just sorry we won't get to meet the Greenleaf members who are going.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I emailed and asked

"This year's 2015 show will be a Tiny Show - a miniature show

Featured artists include:

paintings & fairly furniture

by Brenda T

MiniGlassArt

Harry's Miniature Flags

quilts & beds

Bev & Pat

It Takes a Village

Lovely Lady Ceramics

impressionist and miniature artist

Kyle Bouwens

Hope you will be able to join us this year for a fun show.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LadyGunn
      The Kansas City show is coming up June 9 and 10 in Lee's Summit, MO. There are several classes available, including some new ones and another Dana Burton class.

I'll be there both days and am signed up for several classes, plus Mom and I may be joined by all the ladies who are in our new mini club. Who else is planning to come?
    • By Jeremy G
      Greetings,
      I just wanted to let everyone know that CIMTA this year has wholesale & retail. By offering retail we were able to attract a lot more exhibitors that didn't want to wholesale.
      Please join us! The rooms are super affordable and if you sign up for our mailing list you get 75% off your tickets. That makes entrance only $3.75 for two days when you pre-purchase online.
      The rooms are super affordable, and the mailing list for discount tickets is here:
      CIMTA Retail Information

Thanks,
      Jeremy Gonzales
      CIMTA HQ

• By Gonzo
      Hi all! There is a miniature show in Nashville, TN this weekend if you can make it. Miniature Collector had published that a miniature show in Nashville was cancelled. That is NOT this show. It should be a great time with lots of awesome vendors.

http://harvilleproductions.com/index.php/miniature-show-nashville-dollhouse/

• By Gonzo
      Here we go! The NAME National Convention ends with a show this week and soon we are looking at several miniature shows throughout the US. Below is a list of shows that I will be attending as a vendor. This is very different from what I have done in the past, but things are different now. If you are going to any of these, please stop and say hello.

August 15-16         Dayton, OH 3 Blind Mice Show
      August 22-24         Aztec Wholesale Show in Aurora, OH
      August 28-29         Chicago Fall Show from Tom Bishop
      September 5-7      Orlando Miniaturia
      September 11-12  Nashville, TN presented by Harville Productions
      September 18-19  Indianapolis presented by the Museum of Miniature Houses
      October 24            Louisville, KY
      November 5-8       Philadelphia Miniaturia Wholesale and Retail Shows
      November             Chicago Wee "c" Miniature Show (tentative)

I know there are other shows, but these are the ones I am attending. More details on each as we get closer. The Bishop show will have more vendors than in the past. Orlando is a new show and it is a holiday weekend, so it is hard telling about attendance. It is on Disney grounds, so that may help.  
    • By Gonzo
      Hi All !! The Chicago Miniature Shows are just around the corner!!   :w00t:  :w00t:  I am surprised that there hasn't been more talk about it. 

I know several forum members will be there. Who is attending?????

I will be setup at the 3BM show at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Schaumburg.  I have attached a coupon for those attending to save $1 off admission. If nothing else, stop by and say hello.

http://3blindmiceshow.com/chicago_spring/

http://www.bishopshow.com/