The Hunt for the White Orchid Contest Results

Mini Man

Of course we all know the secret to his success is in the 'Green Apple Pucker'!! :thumb:

I think you're onto something there. Let's see...........Greenleaf..........Green Apple Pucker.........the drunken warbling of Greensleeves when we've had a bit too much........... :D Yep, there may be a pattern to this.

Deb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you're onto something there. Let's see...........Greenleaf..........Green Apple Pucker.........the drunken warbling of Greensleeves when we've had a bit too much........... :thumb: Yep, there may be a pattern to this.

Deb

lol...you're so funny!

I have a serious question and I'd like some HONEST opinions. Do you think that I should refrain from any more contests this month? I am beyond grateful for winning the Victorianna last night but I was wondering if some of you think I should stop at that or would it be OK to try for more? I don't want to appear greedy but I am having so much fun entering all the fast lanes and the daily Haunted House drawings! Oh yeah, I also won a fast lane for 3 furniture kits. Too Much?? Or should I be happy with my stroke of luck and keep going?

I'm seriously not trying to brag or hurt anybody's feelings. That is the absolute LAST thing I want to do!! I guess I just need a little guidance. Thank you so much for any advice you might have for me.

I think you should keep trying...it's the luck of the draw!

I think I kind of know how you feel. I went to a doll luncheon today and won two dolls in the door prize drawings. They're absolutely beautiful (and I'm thrilled), but I was glad when they were finally done drawing names. I was actually afraid they'd call my name again. It's a strange feeling, but it is just the luck of the draw.

I have a serious question and I'd like some HONEST opinions. Do you think that I should refrain from any more contests this month? I am beyond grateful for winning the Victorianna last night but I was wondering if some of you think I should stop at that or would it be OK to try for more? I don't want to appear greedy but I am having so much fun entering all the fast lanes and the daily Haunted House drawings! Oh yeah, I also won a fast lane for 3 furniture kits. Too Much?? Or should I be happy with my stroke of luck and keep going?

I'm seriously not trying to brag or hurt anybody's feelings. That is the absolute LAST thing I want to do!! I guess I just need a little guidance. Thank you so much for any advice you might have for me.

I agree with Dean and everyone else who has posted. :) Keep on going Robin. Its so considerate of you to ask, I know everyone appreciates the gesture. Relax and enjoy the fact that you've won!!!