The Hunt for the White Orchid Contest Results

Mini Man

Yay! Congratulations to all the winners! Can't wait to see what y'all do with your prizes. :D

And big huge thanks to Greenleaf for running these fun contests. And an especially big thanks and hugs to Dean for all his hard work behind the scenes so that we all can have fun and enjoy these special prizes. YOU ROCK, DEAN!! :rockin:

Can't wait to see what other 'madness' is in store for us! teehee! :thumb:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jackie - I was one of those people who told you to keep going!! Guess maybe I should take my own advice huh?

Most definitley!!! I mean, you can make wonders with a possible win so you go for it as the rest of us can!

Hugs

I have a serious question and I'd like some HONEST opinions. Do you think that I should refrain from any more contests this month? I am beyond grateful for winning the Victorianna last night but I was wondering if some of you think I should stop at that or would it be OK to try for more? I don't want to appear greedy but I am having so much fun entering all the fast lanes and the daily Haunted House drawings! Oh yeah, I also won a fast lane for 3 furniture kits. Too Much?? Or should I be happy with my stroke of luck and keep going?

I'm seriously not trying to brag or hurt anybody's feelings. That is the absolute LAST thing I want to do!! I guess I just need a little guidance. Thank you so much for any advice you might have for me.

Go for it? :yahoo:

Robin,

I think you should continue trying. Dean only put limits on a few things and the Haunted House was not one of them!

I am going to keep trying because I have 2 little boys that really want to build & decorate this house for Halloween.!

I am having so much fun with all these contests, and really enjoy having this group to come to. The people here are great.!

Good Luck EVERYONE !!

Hugs

Kelly

Wow, I won a white Orchid! I wanted an Orchid for a Santa House, and now I'll have one (although I don't think I will finish it for this Christmas, but watch out for 2007!)

Thank you so much, Greenleaf! I am going to have so much fin with this kit!

Jeri

I have a serious question and I'd like some HONEST opinions. Do you think that I should refrain from any more contests this month?

Winning is a good thing Robin, so don't give it a second thought!

Thank you all so much for your advice. It means a lot to me! Since I also got the go ahead from Dean :thumb:...well, I'm going to keep on going! Thank you again everyone!

Congratulations to all the other winners too!

Oh, I am so excited to have won. My hubby called me at work to tell me..boy, couldn't get out of there fast enough. Thank you Dean and Greenleaf. The contest was so much fun and I would have been happy even if I hadn't of won. Congrats to everyone else who won.

Congratulations to all the winners!

I also would like to thank Dean and all the administrators for this great forum and all the fun. I also want to know Dean, do you ever get any days off? I personally think you should have waited until Monday to announce the winners so you could rest after last night's craziness.

Also to Robin, the fact that you even thought of stopping is enough to prove that you are a great person and of course you shouldn't stop in the fun. The contests are meant to be fun and if you win all the better. :thumb:

Have a great weekend everyone! Good luck with all the contests!

I'm almost <vbg> speechless with delight!!!!! can't believe I've been lucky enough to win a White Orchid ................ it's late evening here and I was soooooo tempted to wake my 5 year old, Miranda, to tell her the good news! She was really excited about the contest yeaterday, both her and her little sister, Jessamine, helped me to find the locked posts yesterday afternoon.

Thank you Dean for all your hard work and to greenleaf for your generosity.

Ellen xx

:thumb: Oh my, I never win any thing and then I win one of these darlings. Thank you Greenleaf and Miniman so much for all your efforts in keeping this wonderful forum running. I enjoy it so much. Congratulations to all the other winners. For everyone else we still have the rest of the month to go. Good luck to you for that.

<tossing confetti and popping the cork on champagne bottles> A huge congratulations to all the winners! I noticed a thread in the general forum about plans for building the white orchids and I can't wait to get over there and see what everyone is going to do. Watching the blooming of this bouquet is going to be as much fun as the contests. Robin, I'm glad you're going to continue with particpating in the contests.........you'll be able to start your own Greenleaf Avenue!

I also want to know Dean, do you ever get any days off?

<whispering> We'll let you in on a little secret. Dean is actually an action figure. He wears a green cape and suit with MM (Mini Man) on the front of it. <signaling the brass band to start playing> Mini Man never sleeps or eats, but is always vigilant in defending the mini way of life. Neither rain nor snow nor dead of night can stop him from his appointed rounds! Mini Man has superhuman powers and can leap a Garfield in a single bound (at least that's the rumor we heard from last year's christmas party).

Deb