Arthur 1/2 scale HELP?

AmeliaBeth

I live in the UK and desperately want to buy the GL Arthur doll house in half scale.

I can only find it for sale on their official website and the postage costs are horrendous.

Does anyone know where I can buy it with shipping less than $110 to the UK?

The full scale Arthur is not an option as it has to be the smaller version for my project. 

Thanks guys!

post-65952-0-23704200-1426605365_thumb.j

Did you try Ebay?  I just looked and a regular Arthur ships from US for $27.99.  Here is the listing, but I don't think it's the half scale.  There are several listed, maybe you can find one half scale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenleaf-Dollhouse-Kit-Arthur-8012G-/311316603402?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item487bea620a

Have you tried contacting Greenleaf directly to verify the postage cost?  Sometimes the online calculator can be wrong.  :)

What Brae said; many of our overseas members get their kits directly from Greenleaf.

As one of those overseas Greenleaf builders (Sweden) I do what Brae and Holly suggest, usually I get a very prompt answer from Lisa with true postage quoted. I have purchased several kits over the years from Greenleaf direct and have always been very pleased with the customer service provided.

Good luck!

• Like 1