Awesome Micro Miniatures

CheckMouse

Most of you know I am totally besotted with the micro scales of miniatures. I have built a scene in a half walnut shell, and in a watch casing - but these just blow me away. Most of them are in jewelry ring-boxes.  Such beautiful work, such fascinating scenes!  I now have new inspiration - just wish I could make RL go away and leave me alone!

http://www.boredpanda.com/antique-ring-box-mini-diorama-talwst/

• Like 2

Well I liked them :). Made me look at my own stash of little boxes with renewed interest, thank you for the inspiration!

I guess I looked at them less for the content, but more how he built them. I liked the way he moved from base to lid all in one scene. It didn't say if the boxes closed, but I'm assuming they did. So that had me studying them to see if there is room for the figures in the base to fit into the scenery at the top; something I always have to allow for in my cutaway boxes. I will definitely be trying this! The model train people would be great for this - a picnic table, a canoe ride - fun!

• Like 1

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anybody. I'll keep my future micro-mini enthusiasm for the FB group.

Noooooo! I love your micro minis and am happy you shared the link with us. Please don't stop sharing them.

• Like 2