doll house 123

I don't know anything about setting up blogs or running them. Sorry to be no help.

I just come here because it's already done for me. :cheezy:

You can use the blog feature here on Greenleaf but it is an internal one - not one that is the same as the commercial blogging sites.

I read those that folks have made here but I've never tried to set it up here either so I'm no help with that either.

hi have anybody use blogger and if they have how do you set a blog up and get it to come up on Google 

Blogger is super easy - just go to the site and it will lead you step by step to create your blog.  You'll have the option under settings to decide if you want your blog public and available to search engines like google.  There are also lots of youtube videos out there if you need additional help.  Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I probably won't be much help, since I started with and continue to build complex houses from scratch.  Previous experience in relevant fields can make a huge difference in building ability.  Have you worked in any construction or craft trades?  What type of tools have you used at work or on home projects?  I have be fortunate to have experience in both scale model building and full size replica and construction trades.  The first house was detailed, but the building technique I used didn't require any power tools, which I didn't have at the time.

Here is a view of the first house and the 2nd, showing the wood framing technique I always use:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...