Hi Miniaturists,

I had expectations of getting into painting and decorating dollhouse furniture, but it's just not practical right now in my life.

I have several rooms of wood furniture that I'd like to sell.

All furniture is in its original box but I've taken some room photos so you can see it all together.

4 piece bedroom includes double bed, side table, dresser and blanket chest/toy box.

638339644246.jpg

3 Piece Craft Room – Armoire, work table, stool and tiny thread spools

638339644253.jpg3 Piece Office/Den – Bookcase, table, chair, will include book and picture frame

638339644260.jpg4 Piece Modern Dollhouse Living Room Set – sofa, upholstered chair, coffee table and ornate armchair

*Note: the upholstered furniture does not come in boxes.

638339644277.jpgIf interested, please Message me

Thank you!

Cristin,  you don't ever want to post your personal email address in an open, public post; it invites all sorts of webbots, spammers, etc.  People can contact you by PM to get information.

• Like 2

Looks like lovely sets. I don't recognize them. Who is the manufacturer? Are the upholstered pieces cloth or vinyl?

Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll share other mini adventures with us.

By the way, PM means Personal Messaging. If you are in the full version of the forum you'll find it in the top right corner in the drop down menu under your name or by hoverig the curser over a member's name. On mobile devices it varies as to the location.

Thanks for your help!

The upholstered pieces are cloth.

The craft room and bedroom have already sold.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JLP
      Help! I started my first dollhouse and FINALLY got to a finishing point after about a year and a half. There are still a few minor things that need done but it’s finished enough for now (I needed to finish it by Xmas for my daughter). I have made dozens of little 1:24 models in the past and am a little knowledgable in electrical (aircraft electrician over a decade ago) but have since become rusty in the topic. I opted to install 6, small LED lights into the dollhouse, connected by a series of 9v batteries. Since my other smaller models have included similar setups with the LEDs and batteries, I didn’t think this would be an impossible task. I have ordered 9V lights and hardwired them into the house, connecting them in series to 6, 9v battery housing and a switch. It had seemed a bit of overkill to me, since the smaller models often used a single AA battery for often up to 4-5 bright lights. Except, it was very dim (which I don’t mind too much, as it’s more for effect anyway) and lasted maybe 30 minutes before dying. I’m lost now on what to do. I would have to completely cut into the house and moulding to replace the wiring. Thoughts? Did I completely mess this up? Help!! I will try to post pictures of the setup. 
    • By AlisonJR
      Hello! 

I'm currently working on my first dollhouse. I bought this already assembled and have noticed there are hinges in the corners of most of the rooms (photos attached) some of which stick out quite  bit. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for how to hide these as I don't want them to show under my wallpapers. (it seems as if they were used to pull the corners of the dollhouse walls together)

Thanks!
    • By AlisonJR
      Hi,

I am currently working on my first dollhouse. It is an Alison Jr. I am hoping to handpaint and illustrate my own wallpaper and am not sure where to start. What paper is recommended? Also wondering if a seal, specific glue is required. I was hoping to make individual entire wall sized paintings (probably with watercolour paint) that will mount to the walls as wallpaper (and won't fade over time). 
    • By Call Me Crazy
      So, half-scale furniture.  What's out there for purchase is getting limited as manufacturers close down or discontinue production.  What I see for sale is overly ornate, not the style I want, or too niche.  I could be wrong, but I think most of us are building houses, not shops or dentist offices.
      Some of you have the skill to make your own furniture.  I built a passable corner cabinet, but my crafting skills aren't that great and I have very limited tools.
      That brings me to kits.  I've made a few by Cassidy Creations that have come out great, but too often those kits have missing pieces, pieces the wrong size, and confusing/wrong instructions.
      There are some great sellers on Etsy making laser-cut kits.  Those I've made successfully were from RedCottageMiniatures, SDKMiniatures, MelissasMiniWereld, and HalfScaleMiniatures.
      I'm curious to know whose kits have others had success with.  Do you have a favorite designer/seller?  What do you like best about the kits?

• By jenr627
      I have built a bunch of mini homes but I think the last one I did was over 4 years ago.  I really want to get back into it, I have tons of kits that I have great ideas for but I am feeling a little panic.  I just have not done this in so long I feel like I am going to screw it up somehow.  Starting with a Buttercup cottage for a 4 year old relative.  Looking for some good tips and maybe a few words of encouragement!
      Thanks!
      Jen in NJ