A New Swap - 1/24 (or 1/2") scale

chesterfieldzoo

I'm excited too! In fact, all the hints and guesses *almost* make me want to start a half scale project, but I'm forcing myself to wait until I finish at least one full scale thing first. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm excited too! In fact, all the hints and guesses *almost* make me want to start a half scale project, but I'm forcing myself to wait until I finish at least one full scale thing first. :lol:

I agree with excited and "almost". But I'm clumsy with the 1" scale pieces so I can only imagine how difficult it would be in 1/2" scale!

Cheverly, I give you fair warning: Half scale is VERY addictive! And fun, have I mentioned how fun it is?! And challenging! Don't you cherish a good challenge?! And you can have several houses in the space that one 1:12 scale house would require! And it's just so darn cute! Wait until you see our swap goodies. Then you'll know you have to try it! :yes:

Bet you can't build just one! :lol:

• Like 2

...I think I need to build something in 1/6 scale to get over this half scale swap!

:insane:

:crazyeyes:

I went insane & then I lost all my hair...

It's okay Mike, the insanity is part of the addiction which IS the cure, and who needs hair anyway!? :lol:

• Like 1

I got my box of goodies too! All of it is wonderful and will be put to good use :D

Let us know when everyone has received theirs so we can brag!

Thank you fellow swappers :wub:

• Like 1

I got mine today too! As I was admiring them spread out on the table, I sneezed and one of Debora's items went flying. :ohmy: But I found it. :lol:

Thanks everyone, they are awesome and will look great in my houses. What a talented bunch.

• Like 4

As soon as Polymermini2 (Elisabeth) posts that she opened hers, I can post pictures. :)

Can you use the PO tracking system to see if she received it? If she got it, you can post the pics, eh?

• Like 1

What a lovely swap! Each contribution is nicer than the next. Nicely done, everyone. :clap: Special thanks to you, Deana, for making it happen. :flowers: 

• Like 3