I've missed you all :)

SusannaT

I know, I know... Holly already pointed out that I've been MIA for years. I promise to stop by here more often from now on.

As far as miniprojects go, my Gloucester is now set in the world of Harry Potter, with Esther Everloopy, a herbologist witch occupying the two top floors and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes downstairs.

I modified the side of the house to accomodate a greenhouse.

Presently I'm turning my daughter's old Orchid into Pippi Longstocking's house. Major bashing involved, a lighthouse type tower is going up. It will be fun and colorful and all boho chic :)

Under my worktable I have my first from scratch build, Bilbo's Bag End. Right now it waits for my friend to make Bilbo for me. I don't want to go further unless I have door measurements wrong...

The same friend also made me a David Tennant doll that I've slowly been clothing. I have to build a mini Tardis too. The geek in me is thrilled.

• Like 2

Spent some time over at your blog. I'd forgotten how much I missed checking in over there. The bookmark never came over to my latest computer. I've got it back now. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll come back again soon.

Susanna?  Is that you???  OMG, it is!!!  <dropping everything and running to hug you>  I missed you SO much!!!  You can't imagine how wonderful it is to see you here again!  <grabbing your hands and twirling around in a circle>  You're here!!  You're really here!

Your Gloucester is breathtaking to say the least.  Seriously, looking at the pictures made me gasp in delight at such a gorgeous dollhouse with such beautiful detailing.  It's amazing!!  You've always had an amazing eye for details and all the little things you make from scratch never cease to amaze me.  Pipi's house is a real treat too!!  It's the way I've always pictured her house but brighter and more cheerful.  You've really caught the essence of that story.  I'm also in love with Bilbo's house already.  That's going to be a lot of fun to watch!

The same friend also made me a David Tennant doll that I've slowly been clothing. I have to build a mini Tardis too. The geek in me is thrilled.

My geek is thrilled for you!!!  Can't wait to see how that one comes together and how much fun you're going to have with it.

<hugging you again>  It's soooooooooooo good to have you home again Susanna.  Really and truly it is.

• Like 2

Oh my goodness, Deb, I'm all dizzy now :)

As much as I love working on Pippi's house I am hoping to start on the Tardis soon. The Doctor is almost clothed, he still needs a jacket (royal blue with a red silk lining... this is why it's taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r ), but he does have sneakers on!

• Like 2

Susanna!!! Happy dance with a twirl <stopping for a huuuge hug> so happy to see you here as well!

Love ypur Pippi house and am thrilled with the atrdis build as well!!!

Looking forward to follow along your build!

Hugs

I was talking to my SIL yesterday and we were discussing the latest Doctor and how much we both loved David Tennant's Doctor best of all.  I told her about your mini Doctor and now she can't wait to see it too.  Sometimes I wonder if celebs know about the miniatures done in their likeness.  Julie Campbell is working on a Maleficent doll right now that's mind blowing because she totally captured Angelina Jolie's face to perfection.   Anyway, I can't wait to see that jacket Susanna because lining a jacket in miniature has to require magic fingers and since yours are, it will be well worth the wait.  

Welcome back Susanna! This fall during spirit week, for favorite TV character day, Brennen dressed as David Tennant (his favorite dr too). He was excited to wear his new navy suit bought for the Homecoming dance, he actually wore it 3 days that week. But he was super excited to wear his converse that day with it!!:)