leaded windows

Sithiche

no I have done all that just on one side but when you remove it from the foil it looks good on the other side too... this was my concern first too but it really looks ok like that :)

and yes I think it is worth to do it, sometimes I wish my house would already be there lol but I will just take as much time as it needs

I did not use leadtape... I used aluminium wire that I pressed flat... :)

Selkie ... you are welcome I told you I will share it as soon as I have it ready. When I search for things I am always thankful when I see useful tipps and tutorials too :)

aluminium is also used in the kitchen to cover food, so I don't guess it is not good... and I think it is better to work with than lead tape, lead tape is more soft, aluminium wire is soft too but not this soft

and thank you for your compliment :) <3

Anyone interested might look into flat wires used to make flies for fly-fishing - they have them in 1 and 2mm (1/32 and 1/16 or so - reaaaalllly small and thin) I'm sure they can be used. Also, I found texture mesh that has a diamond pattern and chicken coop wire (for those that don't want to fiddle with the gluing.

Corinne, those windows are really great. Thanks for posting all those pictures.

and yes I think it is worth to do it, sometimes I wish my house would already be there lol but I will just take as much time as it needs

I

Your windows are beautiful...and yes, take your time, enjoy the process...you are creating a lovely heirloom, not just a dollhouse!

Tappy