Hello.

My name is Jaimie; I received a Magnolia for Christmas! Many moons ago I painted,shingled and decorated a wood finished dollhouse but this is taking it to a whole new level.

I'm excited; looking forward to scanning the forums to see what tips I can get.

Thanks, all!

Welcome to our little family, Jaimie!

You will find lots of information and folks ready to give help, hints, suggestions and plenty of encouragement during your build! Looking forward to seeing the progress on your project. :)

Welcome to the little family, Jaimie. The Magnolia is the last group build and blog the building team did. It is as elegant a build as the Glencroft. There are several lovely Magnolias in the Gallery. Do check out Joy's: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=6100

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hdatsopoulos
      Hello Everyone! I recently acquired not 1, but 2, Magnolia Dollhouse kits from Corona Concepts. My parents found the boxes tucked in the back of a closet when they moved into a new apartment. When they pulled the boxes out and realized what they were, I got really excited, because I love building dollhouses, and the Magnolia was one that I always toyed with buying. It was like Christmas in July! However, it looks like I’m missing pieces, that I will either need to build myself or reorder. I already know that I’m missing 24 of the 32 window sashes that I need. Let the building challenge begin! 
    • By thriftymini
      Enclosed the porch of half a Magnolia to create space for bathroom.  The porch roof is removable for access to bathroom.
    • By thriftymini
      Creating smaller footprint house out of half of 1:12 scale Magnolia.  Using bits and pieces of wood from my stash to make modifications.  Creating a bathroom on a portion of the porch.  Will hinge the porch roof for access to room.
    • By moonberry
      Finally sanded the recesses for the hinges on the front balcony doors. Then had a nerve-wracking 25 minutes trying to assemble everything with epoxy glue, poking holes to insert the screws and make sure everything is positioned correctly to dry properly. The glue said 30 minutes' working time - ha, they lied! Airconditioning made it dry out much quicker, by the end I had glue all over my fingers, I was in such a hurry to get everything done. A pity the chocolate box holding the wall stable is empty.....
    • By amyole
      Well, the story of my life is often summed up with "a day late and a dollar short," so today was an anomaly:

I have had a bag of clothes to bring to Good Will for 2 months. Today, I decided to finish cleaning out stuff and ended up with even more bags & boxes to bring over. When I arrived, a man with a pick-up was unloading a lot of things - and - (drum roll) - as I stopped the car behind him HE HAD A MAGNOLIA KIT!!!!! :tongue4:
      Long story short, he GAVE me the kit. The box had some water damage and there is a slight stain on the corner of one board, but other than that, it looks fine. How about that for timing?
      :woohoo: