Creatin' Contest Wow!

Dalesq

What wonderful eye candy first thing this morning!

I want to wish all our forum members good luck with their entries in the 2014 Creatin' Contest. Everyone who has posted so far has done some amazing, wonderful work!

I know there are a few others still to come. Can't wait!

• Like 1

What wonderful eye candy first thing this morning!

I want to wish all our forum members good luck with their entries in the 2014 Creatin' Contest. Everyone who has posted so far has done some amazing, wonderful work!

I know there are a few others still to come. Can't wait!

I was just about to start a thread with a similar name Debora and the I saw this! So my post here to say I'm in awe.......what an amazingly talented group of contestants! How anyone can judge a winner is beyond me.........you are all winners!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it took me forever to edit my album and make it public but I finally did finish... sort of... today. Phew!

I saw this post right after we had to hand in our entries and I was trying to use wanting to see what you all were wow-ing about as my push to hurry up and finish my album. Yeesh, I guess I didn't push myself hard enough—has it already been almost a month?

So I took time this afternoon to hunt down all the entry albums I could find and like everybody else, I'm blown away. Every year I love seeing how wildly different the ideas from one simple starting point are... but wow, wow, this year's are just extraordinary!

Congrats to everyone who entered, and thanks for sharing your photos.