Word Game Closed?

CheckMouse

I was away from Greenleaf for a few days, while working at the Victorian Christmas Show (can't get GL on my cellphone) and when I came back I saw that the Word Game had been locked - with no explanation. Did we get too silly with it, using sentences instead of just words? It was a lot of fun!

Usually when a topic is locked, the Admin adds a final post saying why. Just wondered if anyone knows what happened. Maybe it was in another posting that I haven't seen yet.

I'll ask Tracy but in the meantime, I just started a Christmas caroling thread where we can play some holiday games if you like.

BTW Art, I just noticed that you're from Littleton. We just moved from Denver last year after 30 some years in Colorado. My sympathies to you for the bitter cold there again this year.

I'll ask Tracy but in the meantime, I just started a Christmas caroling thread where we can play some holiday games if you like.

BTW Art, I just noticed that you're from Littleton. We just moved from Denver last year after 30 some years in Colorado. My sympathies to you for the bitter cold there again this year.

Yeppers! It can get a bit nippy from time to time. Right now we're heading into a heatwave. Supposed to be in the 60's the next couple of days.

Lucky you! We are getting snow..... oh and more snow. They say it'll be through to Thursday morning. It'll take 2 days to dig out (snowblower is not working). UNGH! But the up side is that we have shovels. :roflmao:

Just means less mini-time. Snow, snow, go away, come again another day...like Christmas Eve. Then it can go away again after Christmas day!