Pinterest dollhouse and minis

CutnStuf

I adore Pinterest! It's one of the reasons I developed an interest in joining Greenleaf,through pins I ran across of either Casey's or Brae's work-both are so fantastic and popular on Pinterest I can't recall which it was originally,as well as Deb's beautiful dressed beds,since looking at examples of miniature dressed beds are one of my guilty pleasures! I have boards of things I don't want to bookmark and I find things I am looking for so much quicker by looking at the photos on my boards and others. Plus,it helps others to locate specific models of dollhouses they are looking for. When I was looking for examples of the Dura-Craft Ashley-my first kit-I had a terrible time finding much on it,so I have probably pinned every single photo of one that was ever posted on the internet! LOL I also have several Greenleaf kit boards,partly because there are so many Greenleaf houses all over the net and I want others to be able to get to them quickly and easily. It's also been as big a comfort to me as the Forum has,since I have been too sick to do much hands on dollhousing in the last few months. I do have to slap my hand sometimes when it wants to click over there,as it can be a real time sapper!! But,what a fun way to waste time! :)