Upcoming Dollhouse Show, and more on eBay and Etsy!

Lady-K

>>> The Western New York Miniature Enthusiasts are having their 34th Annual Dollhouse Miniatures Show and Sale on Sunday, September 28th! <<<

More info on the club's site; http://www.wnyminis.com/

And please note ~ New location this year; Marygold Manor, 770 Maryvale Drive, Cheektowaga, NY

---

Not sure if there's a place on this forum for shows, so I'm announcing it here - hope that's ok.

I'm not a club member, but I will be one of the vendors at this show. Looking forward to it. :)

And a big thank you to anyone that made a purchase from any of my shops this summer, you helped get me to the show!

---

The main reason I'm posting in the Community Trading Post right now is to let everyone know that all of my eBay listings will be expiring this week (so I can bring everything to the show). The weekend of the show my Etsy shop will be closed and my eBay shop will probably be completely empty. When the shops are back open again (It may take a couple days), some things may no longer be available and I may be making changes to sets/lots/etc. depending on show sales. So if you are one of my auction watchers or were thinking about making a purchase this month, keep in mind that changes are on the way and the listings are disappearing soon - fair warning. :)

My online shops;

eBay

Etsy

Thank you. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...