Miniature Madness - The Hunt for the White Orchid

Mini Man

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a cool contest! That white orchid is adorable! And the half scale house makes me want to do a Mckinley now........(of course, I Would be MORE than happy to place that little cuttie on my wall......I do need wall stuff :blush: )

I think on Friday night we need to gather in the chat room that way we can have a "town crier" and someone can alert all of us when the new posts hit......or take turns that is :lol:

This is so much fun! It makes the long, sometimes tough days at work not so bad when you think 'hey, maybe I'll win something today' lol

Good luck to everyone! It should be fun!!

As soon as I read that I wondered if the house-shrinker-upper machine is made by the same company that made the Way Back Machine. If you look really close at the screen on the house shrinker upper machine, you can see the company logo, which is a picture of their founder.

Oh No.... Deb has figured it out Dean!!! She KNOWS about Mr. Peabody!!! :blush:

Oh No.... Deb has figured it out Dean!!!

<raising one eyebrow> Dean? Oh, I think not. Now that we've caught on, shall we just call him "Sherman"?

<cackle>

Deb <ducking and running>

Wow, those two houses are amazing! They're going to make someone VERY happy!! :lol:

I would love to own a house shrinker . . . I'd go around to all the beautiful Victorian homes, shrink them and run home with them with the people inside yelling and screaming! Hee Hee . . . I wouldn't have to buy dolls!! :p

:lol: They probably won't quiet down much when you try to feed them polyclay food, either! But what a great thought. There are several Victorian houses here in Marshall that would make great miniatures!

<raising one eyebrow> Dean? Oh, I think not. Now that we've caught on, shall we just call him "Sherman"?

<cackle>

Deb <ducking and running>

ROFLMBO!!!!!! :blush:

Well, for once I'm thankful for the car accident last Friday that is keeping me home. I'll just get comfy on the sofa with my sons laptop and have me a good ole time!

that would be a great start to the weekend--

I have a suggestion to the ones who decide on the contests---could we do some after midnight stuff? I work all day, as do some others on here, and we miss out on some of these awesome prizes.

Sorry if that sounded like a whine--but check out my post time...:blush: and I am wide awake.

I'll step off my soapbox now.

Sandra

Teresa,

What a mad, diabolical plot....I love it!

Oh me too!!!! And you can always treat them as the little Borrowers, I mean a grain of rice is will last for ever.....

I know some hoses around here as well that would make perfect mini-houses, not to mention a pupil or two that might end up as the habitants, that would make mega troubles into mini-ones :blush:

:devil: hehehe....

Hugs

could we do some after midnight stuff?

I pull the swing swift at Santa's workshop getting dollhouse ready for Christmas. He's got this thing about the Internet, so it's not very likely. The Haunted House contest runs all day long. There will be more 24 hour contest like this later in month which I hope you'll enjoy.

Oh me too!!!! And you can always treat them as the little Borrowers, I mean a grain of rice is will last for ever.....

I know some hoses around here as well that would make perfect mini-houses, not to mention a pupil or two that might end up as the habitants, that would make mega troubles into mini-ones :welcome:

:devil: hehehe....

Hugs

Yeah, and I find myself looking at the architecture of older homes thinking, hmmmmm..that would make a great dollhouse!

Dean,

When are you going to put the threads up so we can start looking for them??

Dean,

When are you going to put the threads up so we can start looking for them??

Actually Esther, I've already started, but I've made them invisible. Our forum is set to bump all new activity to the top of the forum, so it wouldn't be very challenging for me to post as I have for previous contests. I've taken posts dating back months and have changed them to contest topics so it will truly be a hunt to find them. Once you post in these threads, they will pop up to the top of the forums for all to see, so timing will play a part as well.

It is yet to be determined when I will make these post visible. I plan to disable certain features of the forum such as the search function and the ability to view members profiles, so I don't want to inconvenience members who aren't participating in the contest.

I'll post an update with all of this once I hammer out the details.

I am seriously disturbed!! I told my family to pretend I'm not here during that time - if they bother me, they're grounded!! Just a threat but they don't know that! I also plan on having a notepad and pen right in front of me to keep track of, well, anything that needs keeping track of! I am DETERMINED to post in all 13 of them!