Miniature Madness - The Hunt for the White Orchid

Mini Man

It's true... it's a house shinker upper.

Can I come and play with it, pretty please with sugar on top??? Can I, can I, can I???? :thumb: :woot: :lol:

Hugs

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did i tell you my daughter turns 6 on friday the 13th... shes always been good luck..... maybe i'll get her to post with me on friday....mwah ha ha!

WOW! I just got the email. This is sooooo exciting!! Both the White Orchid and the Victorianna are absolutely gorgeous homes!!! My jaw just dropped when I saw them. I love them! :thumb:

:woot: Oooooo...prrrreeeeeeeeeeeetttttttty!!!!! :lol:

Both houses are BEAUTIFUL!!! This will be quite the hunt!

I think Greenleaf is TRYING to make us more competitive by dangling all this shiney goodness infront of us. Like we werent all already excited about the Haunted House!!!

This is like Mini Heaven!!! :thumb:

I have plans - aarrgghh - for Friday night ... but I'm looking into the possibility of being in two places at the same time. :thumb:

The White Orchid is so beautiful! Just looking at the picture makes me feel serene. And that Victorianna! What a treasure that would be!

I can't believe all the treats Greenleaf - and Dean - have concocted for us.

This whole contest is so cool, i love it! Between the haunted houses the fast lane contests, and now this. Just way to cool! Love it and I know what I'll be doing Friday night too.

Greenleaf, you definately have the coolest site yet!

Kay

Oh I am so sad--I have a trip planned to va and I wont have internet access--darn it!!! :banghead: I wish everyone the very best of luck. I sure wish I could participate--am very sad!!

Oh, Rita! I'm so sorry! I wish I could say that the rest of us would be thinking of you, but with a new thread being unlocked every 10 minutes and only 10 minutes to post in it....I think we'll be pretty busy!

The white Orchid reminds me of something.... hmmm.... my own Orchid! Haha! Dean, did you steal it from my place? :blush: Dean, you are the best, I know I told you before, but you are! :lol: I just love the contests!

Wow, those two houses are amazing! They're going to make someone VERY happy!! :blush:

I would love to own a house shrinker . . . I'd go around to all the beautiful Victorian homes, shrink them and run home with them with the people inside yelling and screaming! Hee Hee . . . I wouldn't have to buy dolls!! :lol:

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and I have to say this contest sounds great. Not sure where I need to be looking for the topics, but I do have a couple of days to figure it out. :blush:

Wouldn't that be a house shrinker-downer? :blush: Speaking of which - being the opposite of shrinking has anyone noticed how much the board has grown? Most members online - is TODAY!!! We set a record today Congratulations Greenleaf!! Members online today 201 (or 211 depending on which count you go by) and counting! Hoorayy!!!

-David :lol:

Oh, Rita! I'm so sorry! I wish I could say that the rest of us would be thinking of you, but with a new thread being unlocked every 10 minutes and only 10 minutes to post in it....I think we'll be pretty busy!

lol lol very very busy :blush:

As soon as I read that I wondered if the house-shrinker-upper machine is made by the same company that made the Way Back Machine. If you look really close at the screen on the house shrinker upper machine, you can see the company logo, which is a picture of their founder.

post-329-1160524433_thumb.jpg

Deb

I would love to enter for this, However its my grand daughters birthday. My beautiful Gwyn was born on Friday 13th 2000 and if her party is on that day, then I will have to miss out because my dear Gwynnie comes first! :blush:

I would like that house though.............