Mini Man

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-924-1160804098.gif

I can't believe your generosity, Dean! What a hero! I really appreciated all the work that I know you went to, to try to make this particular big event happen. It was a great idea and tho things didn't work out, I had a great time preparing for the gates to open at 7pm est and the excitment of the chase. Your decision is icing on the cake for sure! Thank you!!!

Wow, someone sabotaged the event? Sick people out there. What the hell is up with people like that. ......they need to be hunted down.....and...... :bomb_ie: :whistle: :whoops: :censored: :bounce8:

Welll in light of the fact there was no saboteur i will change the emoticons to....

okay no spanking emoticon available so...... :queen: (just kidding)

I still can't believe i won the fairfield! I was in shock. complete shock actually. then so very excited. I felt like i had the fight or flight reflex, you know when your face feels red and your heart feels like it's gonna jump out of your chest? Now i'm like... :yahoo: :cheers: :bunny: :woot:

Trust Dean to make everything work out just fine! Did I mention he's the tops? :whistle:

:happy: hmmm, think so but it is ALWAYS worth to repeat such a thing! Looks like a grand solution to last night's hunt!

Hugs

Wow, when we make Ziggy, we are doing really well.

Dean, the problem may have had the additional benefit of putting miniatures and Greenleaf in the main streem public again. Cool.

Gotta save that one cause Ziggy is my man! lol

Kay

Wow, when we make Ziggy, we are doing really well.

Dean, the problem may have had the additional benefit of putting miniatures and Greenleaf in the main streem public again. Cool.

Gotta save that one cause Ziggy is my man! lol

Kay