Hi All

Steve_in_PA

Hi All. I hope I'm doing this right! My girlfriend got me into minis after I retired & now I'm hooked. I've done some kits, but I like to build from scratch. I have 12 houses now & would like to sell them, but the shipping costs are just too high, so I'll just keep them. I guess that's all for now. I hope to get my pics up soon.

Steve_in_PA

Hi Steve and welcome!! Wow...12 houses?!?! That's awesome! Someday I hope to scratch build a house or two. As for selling them, you could try ebay as a local pick up only. You never know! Tell us more about the houses and show us some pics if you have any!

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the neighborhood. So you want to sell some houses eh? What about putting them on consignment in a mini shop? Or getting a table at a local show? There are a couple of really big shows in your neck of the woods.. but I imagine table prices aren't cheap either - still I've heard the shows are awesome out there! Would love to see some of your work :lol:

-David