Need some advice (Dura-Craft Newberg)

S.delisle

I always wanted a dollhouse when I was younger and now as a mother of twin girls i knew it was time to find or make one for them. Today i bought one it a NB180 Newberg new in the box and i found it for just $15. I think thats a steal but i don't know much about dollhouses!

Anyways i opened the box and there aren't any instructions included! I've always been good with puzzles and such but I am afraid i will do something wrong and mess it all up please help!

They are 2 so they know its for dolls and they can help me pick colors but don't really understand it yet. But with two year old twins it will be a long while before it's fully complete anyway. I plan on making it something we can change as they grow and what they like changes. I want to just use scrapbook paper on the walls for now do it can be removed later and any nice furniture i get will be put up until they are older.

• Like 3

Samantha, I also have one of those kits we got NIB back right after Dura-Craft went out of business, so I shall look forward to your building pictures.

If it was NIB, do you have the instructions that you could copy and share?

The box is still sealed up and near the bottom of quite a pile; let's see what condition the link Debora posted is. Samantha, if it's too lousy, send me a PM and I'll dig mine out and check.

I have a copy. Theyre actually photos of the instructions that I scanned into a pdf document. A few of the words are cut off on the side, but you can still decipher what they are. PM me with your email address if you havent already asked Dooder.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...