Miniatures On TV

queenannediva

Just finished watching the Rizzoli & Isles episode that aired (Tuesday night) and there were miniatures - room boxes to be exact. Usually when miniatures show up on TV shows or movies they are owned and/or built by some crazy person but this time the room boxes were constructed by the Medical Examiner's office to help solve the crime which was positive for a change.

• Like 2

This wasn't a dollhouse, but on Million Dollar Listing NY, one of the realtors commissioned a scale replica of the condo building he was selling. The model was all basic wood and glass for windows, but no extra details besides some little trees and grass. Anyway, it cost $100,000! Had me thinking I should get into the model business.

Also, here's more pictures of the Gilmore Girls dollhouse: http://smehreen-dollhouse.blogspot.com/2007/01/dollhouse-on-gilmore-girls.html . That was SUCH a great show.

Just finished watching the Rizzoli & Isles episode that aired (Tuesday night) and there were miniatures - room boxes to be exact. Usually when miniatures show up on TV shows or movies they are owned and/or built by some crazy person but this time the room boxes were constructed by the Medical Examiner's office to help solve the crime which was positive for a change.

That's a cool use of minis. Gory, but cool.

CSI did that same thing several yrs ago and it was quite fascinating

the murderer left the murder scene room box at the scene of each murder...

currently on Netflicks show called Hemlock Grove there is a dollhouse ...I believe a Rgt...

and just saw the cutest music video with one in it....

could dollhouses be making a comeback?

:banana::banana:

• Like 1

I just watched that episode of Rizzoli and Isles last night. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the ME come out with the room box. I loved the "to scale" murderer in his hazmat suit, the watermelons were really well done too.