Pumpkin Carving

uh oh, how I wish those carvable pumpkins would be avaliable over here as well, I have an idea for a witchy scene with the witch slaving over a caulderon with a bubbling green goo in it and a kitty cat playing havoc, a pumpkin patch on the outside, and spellbooks and some icky ingredients around, a couple og bats hanging above.... oh well, it might come over here someday :confused:

hugs

Oh, Anna, if I were home & could get us some I'd mail you a couople, if you wouldn't mind them arriving by Christmas... You need to get DH to bring you on a shopping vacation over here, or else get your crafty friends together to bombard the craft chain stores here to open European branches. If it's good enough for McDonald's...

We used to carve the pumpkins before the kids got old enough to think they can do it themselves.! So Now I just give the boys colored markers and let them draw all over them.

They really enjoy it.! I would love to get a carvable pumpkin from Michaels, and put a scene in it.!

Kelly

Oh, Anna, if I were home & could get us some I'd mail you a couople, if you wouldn't mind them arriving by Christmas... You need to get DH to bring you on a shopping vacation over here, or else get your crafty friends together to bombard the craft chain stores here to open European branches. If it's good enough for McDonald's...

THANK you for the thought Holly, and yes I think I need to get hubby over as well. Actually we have been discussing it :) on and off that is, and Atlanta might be our target... Will have to see what the outcome of that discussion will be, but then again that won't be happening until a couple of years anyway as we will have three trips next year involving meeting up with my BIL and his fiancée who comes from Prague, a possible quick trip over to Birmingham and another visit to Prague area around Christmas time....

Hugs and yes please about the bugging stores!!!!

Oh, Prague is a beautiful city, you will love the trip, Anna! I've been there so many times

and still love this city. You have to visit the Mucha museum, the turn of the century fair ground and the Municipal House, a beautiful Art Nouveau building with a concert hall.

Oh, Prague is a beautiful city, you will love the trip, Anna! I've been there so many times

and still love this city. You have to visit the Mucha museum, the turn of the century fair ground and the Municipal House, a beautiful Art Nouveau building with a concert hall.

I think I will as I have been seeing all these photos from the surroundings and thanks for the suggestions, will put that on the "too see" post it notes :doh:

Hugs

Chelsea found a site where a woman made printable pumpkin carving patterns for the cast of House. She wants me to do a Hugh Laurie Pumpkin..They have them all..Foreman, Wilson, Cuddy, etc.

She is in school and I cant find it but if anyone is interested..let me know and I will post the link in here. I will definitely take pictures of it!

Chelsea found a site where a woman made printable pumpkin carving patterns for the cast of House. She wants me to do a Hugh Laurie Pumpkin..They have them all..Foreman, Wilson, Cuddy, etc.

She is in school and I cant find it but if anyone is interested..let me know and I will post the link in here. I will definitely take pictures of it!

ohhhhhh :woot: me, me, me!!!!! :)

Hugs

well...we carve ours about a week before...and a tip...after a couple of days we soak them in a tub of water with some bleach for about an hour then flip them upside down and let them drain and poof they reguvinate and last longer!! :):)

As for the fake ones...here is a link to a someone that does them using a dremel... http://www.carvingpumpkins.com/