Willow interior dimensions?

Lisa_F

I have an idea for a dollhouse bash that I think might work with the Willow. Before I go and order it, can someone who has this house do me a huge favor and measure the interior dimensions of the first floor? According to the website the house is 31 inches wide by 18 inches deep - but I know that includes any and all things that protrude on the exterior. I don't need separate room measurements, just the floor space overall inside. Can someone help me?

Also - can the chimney's be left off without compromising the stability of the house?

Thank you for any help you can give!

Lisa

I got confused between ground and first floor as here the first floor is called the ground floor and the 2nd floor the 1st floor! So you have a pic of the middle floor ;) I think the ground floor just has a bit in the right bottom room that sticks out into the room, but that can be left out.

post-2387-0-70639100-1403300193_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thank you both so much! I think the dimensions will work for what I want to try, now to just get one ordered!

Muriel, thank you for taking the measurements and for the picture, that really really helps!

Thank you!

I got confused between ground and first floor as here the first floor is called the ground floor and the 2nd floor the 1st floor!

Around here a lot of people call the very bottom floor the "main floor" and then the second floor is just called "upstairs". :)

• Like 1