MAID

CART

Tart

CARE

Cure

Pure

Pare

Lake

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SC
      Now that I've finally found the time to build my Greenleaf Westville, I can't find the instructions. Do they exist online anywhere for download? New to this community. Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
    • By TheresaW
      Hi,
      I was wondering if Greenleaf has a Southern Plantation kit.  I saw one on Esty but it is in Australia and they only have 1 left. I'm interested in having it be my next project as I love the look of it BUT I just started my very 1st project and I'm nowhere near ready to get another one.  Thanks 

• By rblanda
      Hello everyone! 
      I have taken the liberty of sharing my Layered PSD Photoshop file of the Greenleaf Fairfield Dollhouse. I created this file to help my wife choose the colors that she wanted for the outside of the house.
      Photoshop File: You can download the Photoshop file at: http://www.caddisart.com/fairfield?utm_source=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_medium=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_campaign=LinkToCAIFairfield
      You can see the :30 video of me making this file at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7tgUjgUo0
      If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and let me know or reach me on the download page. 
      PS - this page wouldn't let me upload the 157K cover photo of the project even though it says I can upload a 500K image. Something broken here. 
    • By lrsafari
      Hope I am obeying the rules.
      I am "New" here, but my eBay record is visible, and I can point to when I bought and sold high end cinema cameras and gear.
      I am happy to provide additional photos or details if requested.
      (1) Arrow Kit 750 Royal Dream  Kit in original box, Appears complete, I counted the main wood sheets. I am not sure if any shingles or other loose pieces. Box is old masking tape nightmare, but it is there.     (2) Kit: Dura Craft Heritage HR 560
      Kit in original box. Perhaps 25% of kit is missing.
      My wife and I did an inventory of the pieces. I have some of the instruction manual pages we made notes on, but need to look for a couple pages.

(3) BUILT: Greenleaf Fairfield 8015
      Fully assembled, painted, flooring. But needs a bit of care. Some shingles are missing, Some panels sem loose. Flooring, other decorator items showing their age.
    • By Kells
      FurMama's post here reminded me that I have two Greenleaf kits (somewhere! I haven't seen them in months!) that I had once intended to bash. Yeah, I know, another project I'll probably never get to. I didn't want to hijack her thread with my own project and questions so I'll start anew. The kits are this one:
      https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/laser-cut-chantilly-dollhouse-kit/
      That brought up the question of just how hard is it to kit-bash a tab-and-slot house? Can you reverse them by flipping over the pieces? I know it's more involved than that but I think you get what I'm asking.
      I've never built a tab-and-slot house before. I owned one but I didn't build it. Way back in the day when Michael's stopped carrying Greenleaf products, I got a smokin' deal on their already-built Beacon Hill display model. What a mistake that was! I eventually gave up on that mess and set it out on the curb with a "Free to Good Home" sign. Mind you, that is in NO WAY slamming Greenleaf. Trying to fix up that shoddily constructed hot-glue-gunned-POS was a nightmare I never should have attempted. ANYWHO . . .
      I finally managed to find my silly mock-up of what I'd intended to do with my two kits. You're all the experts on this, can it be done?