New brushes...

Went to Hobbytown yesterday and found these cool brushes. They have a large triangular handle and fine bristles. I bought a 10/0 and a 20/0. They are easier to hold and don't roll off the bench...and....they were only $2.99 each! Will let you know how they hold up.

• Like 3

Debra, I like the idea that they don't roll. Now all I have to do is find them here. We don't have Hobbytown here. I could use a new 20/0. My old one is at least ten years old and still working...

• Like 1

o-o-o-o-o I love new brushes. Wonder if they sell them online for those of us w/o HL's?

Edit: Yup !! Here is one place that has them and the list in the search was long. YEAH ....

Here is a nice review of the Atlas Paint Brush company and quality. Interesting to me anyway.

• Like 1

Thank you Debra for posting this. And Selkie, the links, you rock :) What a fantastic paintbrush.

We don't often discuss our smaller tools and tips for using them or anything. I appreciate information like this. I love using the internet for shopping and the forums recommendations are the only consumer report I need :)

Since this is a paintbrush tip, I will post it here. I recently figured something helpful out. When I grout (egg carton brick and rock), I like to use a paintbrush. The BEST brush by far has been a cheap kids paintbrush. The sturdy construction and stiff bristles work out really well.

• Like 4