Reawakened the bug!

Sarah91

So I have been working on a Beacon Hill for YEARS. I started it when I was in my early teens and now I am 23. I have worked on it on and off for a while.

HOWEVER! I recently purchased the Funko Pop Supernatural characters (I love that show with my whole soul...whats left of it). My friend convinced me to start an instagram for their adventures. After a while we added some of my miniatures and it has rekindled my interest! I am going to finish and refurbish the Beacon Hill for their home (with their tiny help of course!)

I will probably rarely post here (I am super lazy) but if you want to follow their progress, the instagram is adventuresofminiteamfreewill. :)

Please stop by every now and then and update here. Some of us old codgers aren't up on all the fancy electronic communications yet. But we surely do love new eye-candy. Love your BH.

Will do! If I have time today I am going to pick up some paint for the exterior. I am thinking white and mint green? When I first started it, I was like 14 and wanted it all pink! I am moving away from that. I am going to pull out some of the wallpaper I had done. I don't know WHAT I was thinking with some of those choices. :D

Will do! If I have time today I am going to pick up some paint for the exterior. I am thinking white and mint green? When I first started it, I was like 14 and wanted it all pink! I am moving away from that. I am going to pull out some of the wallpaper I had done. I don't know WHAT I was thinking with some of those choices. :D

At 14 we weren't yet who we have become, so we oughtn't be held accountable for what we did then. Here I thought we had another returning family member! Oh, well, the door mat's always out for when you can drop in for a visit.

I have been on the site on and off for years. I desire to work on it ebbs and flows. But now that I have graduated college and run my own business, I do have a little more time than I used to for working on it. :)

So glad you are on the coming back side of things. It's always inspiring to check out what other folks are doing and thinking.

Me at 14 - I was never a pink girl - always, always have been a purple gal and still am, even though I'm an old lady and been around the block a hundred thousand times. It's the mystical, magical part of me that draws me to the purple I think. I rarely wear it, except for socks. I adore purple socks and my RL bedroom is light purple and little violets bouquets with a wonderful purple cloaked wizard!! How's that for weird for someone older than dirt?

Not weird at all I just stopped liking sooooo much pink. :) And now that I am making it a house for all boys, some of that pink floral paper is going. Plus, I think some of the electricity needs fixing so I need to get under that paper regardless.