hello

TeeTee

Hello all. I am a new member from Alaska. It was kind of hard to get my mini shipped here but I finally got it. This is my first mini and i must say it is quite fun. I am building the Pierce. Any suggestions for printable wall paper that is mac friendly? I have been having a hard time printing.

TeeTee :lol:

Hi Talia and welcome to the forum! I don't know much about Mac's but I'm sure someone will be along to help you! The Pierce is a beautiful house. Have fun building it and please post pics of your progress!

:lol: Welcome Telia!! I too have a Mac. I just drag the wallpaper printies to my Iphoto and print on legal sized paper or on regular sized paper. I have also resized wallpapers by dragging the picture to Word :lol:

Hope this helps!

:lol: to the forum Talia, have you tried Jim's printables www.printmini.com which has a lot of this that and whatever usefull for any mini home ? Not sure if it will work for you but hopefully!

Good luck and looking forward seeing your progress with your Pierce!

Mini-hugs

Hi Talia,

Welcome. My Pierce has been a work in progress for close to 25 years. In fact, I forgot it was the Pierce until someone told me on another thread. I've only been here for a few days, but I hope to get enough inspiration to finally complete my poor Pierce. Betty

Hi Talia,

Welcome. My Pierce has been a work in progress for close to 25 years. In fact, I forgot it was the Pierce until someone told me on another thread. I've only been here for a few days, but I hope to get enough inspiration to finally complete my poor Pierce. Betty

Ohhh, you are in for a treat then Betty as there are LOADS of inspiration around here, not to mention all the friendliness and skill. Gotta' love this place :groucho:

Hugs