Orchid - stairs OMG help!

HELP!!! I put the second floor in upside down. Now the stairs will be by the bay window. I am afraid to UNglue the second floor. Think it will matter? This is the doll house for my granddaughter. I am going to TRY and add the Primrose on when this is done. Maybe??? it will be a happy booboo???

Would it be easier to cut a new hole for the stairway and use the cutout piece to close the hole that's in the wrong place? A little Spackle to clean up the gaps and no one will ever know. Except us, and you can believe we won't tell!!

• Like 2

I agree. I would just cut a new hole. I'm a great hand to change locations of stairs anyways. I like them in the house but it bugs me when they interfere with furniture and accessories.

I switched my Orchid stairs (which also happens to have a Primrose) to go parallel to the back imaginary wall. It meant I could divide the top floor more evenly into 2 bedrooms. I put the bathroom in the downstairs front right corner of the side that butted up against the Prim and the base of the stairs entered from that side also.

I fixed it. Guess I didn't glue (hot glue) as well as I feared. I always "tack" first. THANK you all for the help. AND I have been given ideas for the Primrose attachment. I have a set of stairs (all that is left of my San Franciscan :cry:), They wouldn't fit in the Orchid, but I might use them on the Primrose (if I get the nerve to do surgery on them).