Introductions

Sandi

Hello everyone. I'm new to these forums so let me introduce myself. I'm 32 years old and I live in Houston, TX with my husband and my 5 cats. I have just started on my second dollhouse (the first one was done years ago when I was a little girl). My mom got me into this a long time ago but with all my other hobbies it's something I'm just now getting back into. I hope to post some pictures soon, eventhough right now there's not much to look at.

Sandi

Sandi welcome to the Forum. Hope that you enjoy yourself here :thumb:

You need to look up Lenora she lives in Houston and think someone said they were going to

start up a new miniature group there.

mini hugs

Jennifer

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Im glad you found us.

what houses do you have? its so nice you have a hobby you can share with your mom...

my mother's eyes get that glazed "omg is she gonna talk minis again?" look. :rasp:

I look forward to seeing your work.

nutti :D

its so nice you have a hobby you can share with your mom...

my mother's eyes get that glazed "omg is she gonna talk minis again?" look. :rasp:

I look forward to seeing your work.

nutti :wave:

ROFL Nutti!! So does my mom! she kind of starts shifting her eyes in anothe direction and does the classic "mom predending to be intrested look but doesnt really care" haha.

Welcome to the forums Sandi! what was the first house that you made? Which house are you starting on now? I cant wait to see your progress!

-Jenny :D

Hi Sandy,

I joined yesterday and I live in a suburb of Houston. I'm hoping to finish a house I began many years ago. Have you ever been to the doll house place along I-10? It's in a antique mall. I haven't been in years, but it's a fun place to visit. I'm assuming it's still there. Welcome. Betty

Hi and welcome!

I love Texas! I lived in north texas for 4 years, my boyfriend lived in Houston for 3....be both miss your wonderful state!

We have 5 cats as well!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your projects!