La Petite Belle 1/2th Scale Sewing Patterns

elfprincess

I ordered seven of these patterns from the USA. They cost $5 each. I got scalped on import duty (!) which turned out to be more than double the postage costs - but the outfits are adorable.

All feature Edwardian/1920s dresses/costumes/ underpinnings - even a 1920s wedding dress and veil. They're quite intricate in places and will be a challenge to get right but the end result will be worth the effort.

Anyone else tried these sewing patterns?

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing the links! I bookmarked them and just glanced at a few of their items and they are all so lovely! I hope someday to be able to get involved with miniature dolls and dressmaking! Thanks again!

• Like 1

What site?

i cant see any link to a site?

The site Selkie posted the link to. We have McAfee anti-virus on our computer and it will not let us open some sites; I still haven't figured out why; but being the ccynic I am I could suspect it might have something to do with some sort of fee schedule...

Umm .:hmm: .. Holly, you posted that you couldn't open the site (post #2) BEFORE Selkie posted the link (post #5). Now THAT's a great anti-virus program!

Umm . :hmm: .. Holly, you posted that you couldn't open the site (post #2) BEFORE Selkie posted the link (post #5). Now THAT's a great anti-virus program!

Just checking in before I quit for the night and saw this and I was just trying to figure that one out too Kathie.

No, I Googled the site when I read Pauline's post and got the nasty block from McAfee. Then, when Selkie posted her link, I tried it again, with the same results. Sorry for the confusion.

Just got back here. I didn't provide a link because I bought the patterns from a U.S. site and forgot the name LOL. It wasn't the maker's site.

They're gorgeous patterns and cover a few centuries. I plan to sew beautiful teensy weensy things for my currently bare-nekkid Heidi Ott couple! LOL. The title should read 1/12th scale of course - my typo.

I will adapt the patterns to make clothes for my downsized dolls, too. They mustn't be left out!