Spring Fling?

Last year we had some teasers before it was actually unveiled - parts of the build without showing the whole thing.

I think we usually get sneak peeks. We also get a word or two here and there from someone 'in the know'. Last year they were late, didn't communicate well and it was a best ever fling. This year, well I would say it is worse. That means, Dean MUST have something AMAZING in store for us. Great logic, huh?

• Like 1

I think we usually get sneak peeks. We also get a word or two here and there from someone 'in the know'. Last year they were late, didn't communicate well and it was a best ever fling. This year, well I would say it is worse. That means, Dean MUST have something AMAZING in store for us. Great logic, huh?

Makes perfect sense to me!

Okay, this was a funny thread :lol:

A bejeweled Holly... Where is her yellow hat, that's the place to start!

And Greenleaflings.... Love it

And sashes for medals...

Wonder if Deb is still laughing under her pillow?

and you know, of course, if they put out pamphlets they'd be Greenleaflets!

Okay, this was a funny thread :lol:

A bejeweled Holly... Where is her yellow hat, that's the place to start!

And Greenleaflings.... Love it

And sashes for medals...

Wonder if Deb is still laughing under her pillow?

and you know, of course, if they put out pamphlets they'd be Greenleaflets!

Well, I just realized that my semester is over in one week...... and I'm taking the summer of to work on my research....... and I will have until August before I have to get back..... soooo much time to be greenleaflinging around............

I might actually join ....

• Like 1

Everyone is far too quiet. OBVIOUSLY we are relaxed and not unexcited :)

Someone mentioned May 8th was last year's announcement date. I thought it was earlier. The year before, I thought was May 8th. So is it OK if I hope for May 2nd? It's Dean's birthday that day and coincidentally mine too :)

• Like 3

Well, then, in anticipation of SOME kind of joy on the 2nd of May (shall we make it a trifecta and get the SF announcement too?)....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Morgan and Dean!!!!!!!!

:jump:

• Like 1

Well, then, in anticipation of SOME kind of joy on the 2nd of May (shall we make it a trifecta and get the SF announcement too?)....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Morgan and Dean!!!!!!!!

:jump:

Thank you Lene :) As for 'SOME kind of Joy on May 2nd', how funny you would describe it that way. My middle name is Joy :)

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Dean and Morgan. :yay:

My curmudgeon self didn't expect a SF announcement today.

It would have been too coincidental and make for future years predictability.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone :) Yes Selkie, it would lead to predictability if an announcement was made today. We certainly can't have that. So...We will accept that we have no fling yet and I will accept I have to do my birthday shopping somewhere else. Perhaps a Lil something for my half scale Buttercup :)

... I will accept I have to do my birthday shopping somewhere else. Perhaps a Lil something for my half scale Buttercup :)

Well, there is always .... :note::note1::note: tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, it's only a day away ... :note::note1::note: (as Annie says) ....

• Like 2

Ok, not to hype everyone up but :idea: .........

I was just checking the moderators and noticed that MiniMan has been logged in this week. :clap:

He was last on the forum Tuesday. :cheer:

In the past he comes on and sets up things in the background. :hidebhind:

He gets the pages ready behind the scenes before any big announcements happen. :deal:

Hm-m-m-m?? :hmm:

• Like 1

Happy,Happy Birthday,Morgan! I hope the coming year is a glorious one for you with an overabundance of joy!! ^_^

And if you are around,Dean,Happy Happy Birthday To You! And pleaeeeese put my Spring Flinging co-members out of their misery and make an announcement....that is respectfully,sir,please,would ya do it soon? :)

• Like 1

I had no choice but to be doing anything and everything but acknowledge my birthday. The incredibly sweet posts by all of you were appreciated and enjoyed more than you can imagine. This was the absolute perfect year for an online birthday party :) And while I have you all gathered here :) picture this :) I was given money (yea!) for my birthday and just put it away in my wallet for...guess...ok, no guessing needed. Spring Fling! Now, for the picture this part. I bet every one of you was happy for me. Imagine people who don't get us thinking me spending all of my birthday money on a dollhouse is exciting or heck, even sane.

I'm really excited by what Selkie said about Dean being around recently. It's such a tradition that this contest has zero predictability that it's fun to find clues as to the details of an announcement. Selkie is the queen of observation in this one. Thanks Selkie!

• Like 1

A belated happy birthday to you Morgan. Now Spring Fling, or maybe it should be Summer Fling needs to get here so that you can spend your BD money.

• Like 1

I thank you all so much for your kindness. I am indeed, ready to fling. In spirit and pocketbook. Now, we need a fling.

I have a list of several ideas and concepts I would love to use. I can't wait to see what the kit is. I was looking at each of the previous kits today and noticing how much I liked each one of them. No doubt, this year will be special.