Thanks for the encouragement...

Betty

Thanks everyone for your encouragement.

If you'd like to see some pictures I have a couple up on picturetrail. Here's the link: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?u...mp;x=15&y=4 If that doesn't work just go to www.picturetrail.com/bettymartin and they're in the first album. Try not to notice the mistakes. The doors don't fit so they're permanently left open and I didn't know about painting the walls before wallpapering...and the cat jumped on the roof and broke the trim (it's glued together). All things considered the place has held up pretty well over the years and the moves back and forth between Oklahoma and Texas.

Karen...I'm not from Texas orginally. We just go where the job takes us. My husband and I are from NJ originally, but we've been in Texas for all but two or three of the last 26 years. That doll house has been traveling with us for a while. :thumb: Betty

Another Pierce in progress! I like the darker blue base with the lighter blue siding and white trim. It sure looks as if it's weathered its travels well. Several of us [forum members] got this house recently, and several more have already completed them. You're in good company as you make more progress. :thumb:

Betty ... I just read your 2nd post asking the name of the house ... it's the Pierce by Greenleaf.

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments. Yes, it's the Pierce! I knew that at one time. I'm off to a good start. I bought a can of air to blow out the dust. Betty

Yes! :thumb: The can of air moved from the computer desk to the worktable right quick after I spent a day sanding splintery furniture kits with a Dremel drum sander. It cleaned the impossibly fine sawdust out the Orchid slick as a whistle and is now one of my favorite tools.

Hi and welcome!

I just looked at your purple house and I love it! Perfect for Halloween.

I'm having a good time looking at photos. It takes me a while to read posts because I'm clicking on links for photo albums. I'm getting a lot of inspiration.

Of course, your cats are wonderful too. That goes without saying. I have five indoor cats and a feral that lives in my shed! Betty

Thanks everyone for your encouragement.

If you'd like to see some pictures I have a couple up on picturetrail. Here's the link: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?u...mp;x=15&y=4 If that doesn't work just go to www.picturetrail.com/bettymartin and they're in the first album. Try not to notice the mistakes. The doors don't fit so they're permanently left open and I didn't know about painting the walls before wallpapering...and the cat jumped on the roof and broke the trim (it's glued together). All things considered the place has held up pretty well over the years and the moves back and forth between Oklahoma and Texas.

Karen...I'm not from Texas orginally. We just go where the job takes us. My husband and I are from NJ originally, but we've been in Texas for all but two or three of the last 26 years. That doll house has been traveling with us for a while. :groucho: Betty

A hosue that has a past to tell about LOL ohhh if one could be a tiny fly on the wall huh?!? Seriously, you have done a terrific job on the house, mistakes you dais???? Nah, not in my book!!! Loveit, thansk for sharing!!!

Hugs

Welcome Betty!!!

Your house looks great. My daughter and I started the Garfield in January. At the rate we are going it we may be working on it as long as you have been working on your Pierce!! LOL