Which Greenleaf has the best kitchen?

WyckedWood

I was just noticing that the Chantilly also has the tall front window that would be great for a tree and it has portions of the staircase viewable from outside the house that would show off garland nicely. The kitchen doesn't look too bad.

The McKinley does have a nice size kitchen. In mine I reversed the staircase and made the larger room a living room dining room combo, then I have all the other room as kitchen. It does have plenty of room, as far as dolhouses go, for all the kitchen needs.

• Like 1

The Glencroft and Harrison are your best bets, if choosing from your list. Forget about the Willowcrest. The kitchen is way too small and does not have much useable space because of the windows and doorways. The Emerson Row can be a potential candidate but it depends on which room you decide to use as the kitchen. In my Emerson Row, I decided to make the entire basement into the kitchen. The items fit pretty well, including a small dining area but keep in mind that the ceiling is low so you have to be careful what furniture pieces you have and you can not have upper cabinetry.

The Jefferson, hands down. I know the kitchen part is about 14" deep and I think 12" wide (I figure the center hall is 6" or so wide and the living room and kitchen are dividing the rest of the floor). There is one window in the front of the kitchen and a single door to the hallway and of course, the open back. The rest is all walls for kitchen cabinets, appliances, and an eating area.

Is the Jefferson even being made anymore?