Beaumont Doll house

Mel

I built the beaumont many moons ago for my granddaughters. I hope Greenleaf will bring it back. In the meantime I will continue building house and villages for the church auctions and to give to the little ones. Mel

Welcome to the forum!

the Beaumont is a great house...

what other houses have you done? we do not limit ourselves to just talking about Greenleaf houses we are totally addicted to all the houses. so please feel free to share!

nutti :cloud9:

Welcome to our "little family", Mel.

the beaumont. I hope Greenleaf will bring it back.

Me, too! I would really love to build that house :thumb: ! If you have pictures of it I would love for you to post them for us.

Welcome to the forum. I just recently purchased the Beaumont Kit from ebay. I would love to see pictures of yours. I'm not sure when I will start mine, I want to make sure I do it up right.

I just recently purchased the Beaumont Kit from ebay. I would love to see pictures of yours. I'm not sure when I will start mine, I want to make sure I do it up right.

Peggi, you lucky girl! And you're in exactly the right part of the state to get inspiration! What a great kit to make into Tara or Twelve Oaks!