Contest Request

rackey

Since a lot of you have been talking about bashing to the point where I am convinced that some of you have bashing in your blood, I thought it might be fun if Greenleaf sponsored a bashing contest where everyone can display their Greenleaf alterations or Greenleaf house combos. The contest can even include houses that were already completed or non-Greenleaf houses, if the judges agree.

I don't know who on the Greenleaf site runs the contests or would make this decision, but I thought I would throw the idea out there. For someone who doesn't build dollhouses, it's amazing how excited I get at the thought of bashing.

Since HBS already runs such a contest (that's part of what their Creatin' Contest is all about), and the GL Spring Fling entires are mostly exquisite bashes of the basic kit, I personally don't think they need another contest for bashing. Early on there was a Spring Fling and also a Hallowe'en contest, but that puts an awful lot on the GL employees who are also contest judges. There has to be time for them to make more and new kits (and to reissue the old goodies, like the Victorianna and the Monroe).

• Like 1

I have to admit, it would be difficult being a judge in these contests, although I would love a People's Choice entry for the Spring Fling. I am not that familiar with the HBS Creatin' Contest, nor am I aware of the Victorianna or the Monroe. So maybe it is time for reissuing.

Greenleaf employees, we love you, so please don't crack under the pressure. It's just that when you are addicted to something, you can't help wanting more.

• Like 2