Congratulations Brae!

Dalesq

Great job Brae. Your work is always exquisite.

If there are any other participants from GL - kudos to wherever you placed in the contest.

It's a great experience to push yourself to do your best in these contests.

They are great learning opportunities.

• Like 4

Wow,you were sure in good company!There are so many wonderful mini artisans 'out there' and we are so lucky we have you around here,Brae! I hope some of the other winners and participants will come over this way,if they haven't already! Way to go,lady! :clap:

• Like 1

Yay Brae!! You're awesomely talented and this is yet another handsomely built and beautifully detailed house. Have I mentioned how much I love your work? :throb:

Deb

• Like 1

Something just occurred to me. Yep, I've been this far out of the loop and my broken brain takes awhile to put things together so I'm a little slow on the uptake, but for some reason when I first saw the pictures I just assumed it was half scale, but this is 1:12 isn't it Brae? Wow. That means that the whole structure is HUGE! Now I'm twice as impressed as I was before because that's an epic kind of build. Where on earth do you display it?

Deb

• Like 2

Thank you, thank you!! :D

Deb - yes, it's 1:12 scale...and yes, it's huge. The base is 34.5" wide by 16" deep. I cut off about 4" from bottom of the lighthouse tower but added that back into the height with the base--roughly 43" overall. :yes: One bedroom has 5 finished builds, so it's in there right now. I need a wealthy benefactor so I can move into a larger space. :lol:

• Like 1