WOW!

minime

I bought a beacon hill dollhouse at a resale shop two weeks ago. There are no instructions and no pictures so I started searching the internet to see what I had. I don't have the instructions yet but from looking at the pictures of finished houses I think that I have the entire structure. No windows, siding or shingles though. This forum is so full of ideas and information that I don't think I need to worry about the missing parts.

Welcome to the world of minis!

I don't know for certain, but it might be that you have the whole set. Not all of the kits come with shingles or siding. As for the windows...those are easy to re-construct if you must.

Hey, break open the box, pull out that first sheet, and go for it! There are lots of folks here who have built that kit, and can help. Have fun!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Wendy, I have been looking all over the sight at the different photos of this house and was particularly fond of your webshots page. The pictures of the house construction are so full of detail that I know I will be referring to them often.

Hi Pam,

Welcome to the neighborhood and don't be afraid of messing the kit up - you know what they say about making cakes- you gotta break a few eggs :banana: . Upity Cats is right lots of kits don't come with shingles or siding - and if you happen to be missing some pieces you can always work around it somehow! And even if you have all the pieces, just remember you're the builder - if you want extra walls, add them - if you want to leave out a wall then go for it :lol: There's just about no mistake that can't be fixed :hide: And it's possible that someone here might have a set of instructions they could copy for you so you can identify all the house pieces ;)

-David :banana:

Welcome to the forum!

there really is no mistake you cant fix with paper or trim or paint

so dont worry about making them.

someone around here will help you get the instructions and there are many examples of how it goes together

in the Gallery and you can always ask questions!

we love questions.

and if worse comes to worse...the Beacon Hill makes a wonderful Haunted house! :devil:

but than Im a tad partial to the old and decrepid!

nutti :wave: