Siding on the Lily

Welcome to the forum!

Since this is a question about the Lily, I'm going to move it into the "Questions about a particular house" forum. Someone who's built the Lily is more likely to notice it there. :D

I hope you get an answer!

Welcome to the Community! Yes siding comes with this Grand House! It will be on sheets that looks and feel like the shingles. Sometimes people make the mistake and think they are the shingles when they do a check of the contents in the box. Hope this helps! :D

I am going to try an attach a picture of the siding sheet as they come and one of it placed on my house, hopefully this will help you recognize the appropriate sheets. How is your house coming along? Mine is s l o w ly starting to come together. I've deviated from the instructions a good bit because I was afraid of the small places to work in if I put the roof and porch on first.

I am going to try an attach a picture of the siding sheet as they come and one of it placed on my house, hopefully this will help you recognize the appropriate sheets.  How is your house coming along?  Mine is s l o w ly starting to come together.  I've deviated from the instructions a good bit because I was afraid of the small places to work in if I put the roof and porch on first.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much for the picture. Now I know what I'm supposed to look for.

I am going to try an attach a picture of the siding sheet as they come and one of it placed on my house, hopefully this will help you recognize the appropriate sheets.  How is your house coming along?  Mine is s l o w ly starting to come together.  I've deviated from the instructions a good bit because I was afraid of the small places to work in if I put the roof and porch on first.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>