3 Blind Mice Show - Chicago - January 3-4

Gonzo

Just an upcoming show reminder for those of you within driving distance of Chicago. The first 2014 3 Blind Mice Show January 3rd & 4th at the Best Western in Schaumburg. A great place to spend those Christmas gift cards! There will not be a lot of vendors, but the vendors there are quality sellers.

January 3rd from 4pm to 9pm

January 4th from 10am to 3pm

Adults -- $5.00

Children -- $2.00

As always, any forum member that comes to my tables (All About Miniatures) will get a forum special. It will be a discount or free stuff. I haven't decided yet.

Hope to see you there!!

http://3blindmiceshow.com/chicago/

post-8632-0-30265700-1387698227_thumb.pn

Right now I only plan on attending four shows this year -- Chicago in January and April, Indianapolis in September and Louisville in October. I am considering Philadelphia and maybe an Atlanta show, but right now it is only four.

I am also going to have three or four garage sales this year at home with nothing but miniatures. It will be a temporary brick & mortar...lol.

• Like 2

Right now I only plan on attending four shows this year -- Chicago in January and April, Indianapolis in September and Louisville in October. I am considering Philadelphia and maybe an Atlanta show, but right now it is only four.

I am also going to have three or four garage sales this year at home with nothing but miniatures. It will be a temporary brick & mortar...lol.

Will you be posting or putting your garage sale items online?

For anyone braving the elements and attending this week, please use the attached discount coupons.

The coupons are from last year, but are good for this year's show, too.

A big thank you to Brae and the other folks who made it to the show. There were only four vendors that made it, but there were plenty of goodies!

Mark your calendars for April 10-13 for the 3BM and Bishop shows in Chicago.