tea time!

me-barbie

Last year, one of my co workers went to the Bargain shop and bought Xmas crackers, which she gave to all of us instead of cards and candy.

Usually, I go nuts baking and give my co workers cookies. But this year, I shamelessly stole from Jeanette, and got Xmas crackers. Except....

Mine had tea in them, From David's Tea. We are all tea nuts, so the crackers went over VERY well indeed! :coffee:

(no tea smilie!)

• Like 2

I get Xmas crackers every year to share at the big family get together. We stopped exchanging gifts, but I still bring the crackers. The ones I get are from Costco and are originally from England. They have some very neat and useable prizes (mini flashlight, things like that) and everyone loves them, and the crowns and silly jokes too. :Xmas:

I'm so confused-I thought y'all were talking about food,then I thought maybe the paper things you tug(?),then I read Barbara said they'll keep until next year if properly stored,so I'm thinking perishables,again...then what Debora said had me wondering if I misunderstood Barbara...what are y'all each talking about!?!LOL