Happy Elvish Christmas

Jo Med

Unfortunately,it gets to the 'load' part and that's all I see-it won't 'play' for me or whatever the fun is all about! :dunno: I Googled Elf Yourself so I do get the gist of it,just have to miss out on yours! Happy Holidays,anyway,Jo!!

Unfortunately,it gets to the 'load' part and that's all I see-it won't 'play' for me or whatever the fun is all about! :dunno: I Googled Elf Yourself so I do get the gist of it,just have to miss out on yours! Happy Holidays,anyway,Jo!!

I think that has happened to a few people. It could be a pop-up blocker that is in your settings that prevents it running.

• Like 1

Oh Jo! I played with the Office Max site. When I saw how funny my oldest son looked dancing on top of the copy machine I had to make one of him & his wife. I just made copies of the both of them. It's hysterical, especially when you know that my son is a giant of a man. 6'5", rides a Harley motorcycle, sells Harley parts and used to manage an Office Max store. And oh yeah - his name is Max.

http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/application_UI/doorId=1177/clientId=299/?mId=52840612.3

I think that has happened to a few people. It could be a pop-up blocker that is in your settings that prevents it running.

The first two or three times I tried the link I got the same eternal loading status as kat57. But I persevered, and on the third or fourth try, it played just fine. Too funny. Thanks for sharing, Jo.

Oh Jo! I played with the Office Max site. When I saw how funny my oldest son looked dancing on top of the copy machine I had to make one of him & his wife. I just made copies of the both of them. It's hysterical, especially when you know that my son is a giant of a man. 6'5", rides a Harley motorcycle, sells Harley parts and used to manage an Office Max store. And oh yeah - his name is Max.

http://host-d.oddcast.com/php/application_UI/doorId=1177/clientId=299/?mId=52840612.3

LOL, now its happened to me I get the message Invalid message ID when I try to load yours.

Glad you had fun with it though.

Well,humbug!! After several tries,they still won't work for me,either Jo's or Grazhina's! I will have to ask my son later why-like Jo said,maybe some sort of 'pop-up guard' on my computer-?! Anyway,it sounds like fun! Happy Holidays!:)