Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouses Today, October 3rd

Mini Man

Win a FREE Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse just by posting a message in this thread… it's that simple! This thread will be unlocked at Midnight for 24 hours. You can post whatever you like, but please post only once in today's thread. A winner will be picked at random and will be listed here the following day by noon, after which you will have Seven (7) days to claim your free dollhouse.

Have fun and good luck!

EDIT

Congratulations molmrath! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 3rd contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I’ll take these entry emails and list some of my favorite Halloween sites! I’ve got at LEAST 29 of those…

Starting with a pumpkin carving site that inspires me every day – this is the kind of pumpkin carving I most enjoy doing – although can definitely say I’m nowhere NEAR as talented!!

The Pumpkin Gutter

October 3rd already!

I do not know where time goes to these days but here we are back at my favourite time of year, crunchy leaves to walk through and if we are lucky soon there will be conkers on our tree.

This is a special time of year, it looks and feels different and for me its the best time of all.

Good luck to everyone in the contest,

Vanessa :blink:

How can it be October 3rd already? I demand a recount! :blink:

Well, I decorated the BH for Halloween today. I still have a couple of trees I'm trying to make, so I'll post pictures in the photoshow once they're done and dry and painted . . .

You can view the new 'Halloween' photoshow at http://www.photoshow.net/teresasdollhouses/beacon_hill

Be afraid . . . be very, very afraid . . . B)

Time certainly flies when one is nejoying oneself doesn't it????

Well, as far as haunted/witchy minis, I have been working on making adorned staffs latley and am hoping to get one of them finished this afternoon to share pics, and if the weather is working with me I might even be albe to take some pics of my Chantilly (as promised...)

Hugs