My First House

Tomgirl

Thanks for the tips. Th dry build is working out well. Love the Emory boards!! DM thought I was nuts until I pointed out that using these for the fretwork we do would be a great help. Well home for the holidays. Will post some pics after the holidays. Merry Christmas to the wonderful Greenleaf Family!!! -Amber

Amber, have you discovered that cutting the emery boards in half along their length gives you a narrower tool for the small bits of fretwork?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip for cutting the emery boards. Works like a charm. I've been busy working on the dry build and have been having some serious problems with one of the sheets of wood. Everything that I've removed flakes so bad that the piece is not usable. Hubby has had to cut several new ones for me. Any tips? Or can I order a new sheet from the company? I have most of the shell taped together. At least to the point I can plan out wall paper, etc.