Full Scale Kits

chapchap73

I've gone through my stash and realize that I have 3 kits I just will not be able to build. Like many of us, space is an issue for me since my family refuses to share with all the dollhouses I want. :lol: I'd really like for them to go to a good home. PM me if you are interested.

Glencroft ( box is opened to count the pieces; I got this from another GL member)

2 Lisa's Country Cottage shell kits (This was the HBS contest kit from a few years back. Cute 1 room cottage with a porch)

Hi chapchap73,

I am interested in the shell kit with the front porch. What do you think the package weigh is so I can pay for shipping? And the price of the kit? I live in Seattle, WA and can check with my postal contact. I have a friend that took her daughter to the miniature museum in Canada over the holiday and she is absolutely fascinated with miniatures and they'd like a simple dollhouse for Christmas. This would fit the bill perfectly! Let me know what you think.

I would be interested in the Glencroft as well, just need to verify shipping from where you are to Seattle.

Thank you for posting!