How really fascinating! I wonder if it's a survival tactic like the schools of prey fish that gather together and swim in formations in the shapes of very large fish whenever a preditor approaches.

It's Sarah, the "other" basset lady :lol: Gibbs (my avatar) is offended that you all think he looks like Matilda (Janet's furbaby) :rofl:

All kidding aside, my favorite part is the end where they all just fade away. I think they're dancing for God :)

• Like 3

Oh,goshhh- :ohmy: I started it-I'm soooo sorry,Sarah! :shy: I do know the difference between you,but my mind bloopered,I guess. :huh: Please forgive me,Gibbs-you are a very lovely fellow!

I didn't try to analyze the reasons for their movements-I was just so mesmerized by the synchronicity and spiritual beauty;dancing for God sounds nice,Sarah!! ^_^

• Like 3

I had to go back and watch it again , truly nature at it's finest . Starlings certainly aren't pretty birds , but they look stunning all together . We have some that every year build their nests in the eaves and boy are they noisy !!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cheverly
      Anyone have any tips for photography other than using the macro function? I know lighting is a big factor, and I have a 6' window in my craft room but my photos still seem a little dark at times. Sometimes the flash helps, but mostly it just seems to obscure details.

I have a point and shoot digital camera that's probably 6-7 years old, so I could stand an upgrade... but what features should I look for? I don't necessarily want to spring for the expensive Canons with interchangeable lenses (remember, I have a kid in college and a mini addiction that eat up most of my disposable income), but would like to get some decent photos of my minis.

I see so many fabulous pictures in the galleries that so often look like the real thing, and I just wondered... what all do y'all do to take such clear, crisp, realistic photos?

(I did search to see if this topic has been covered before but wasn't able to find anything. Perhaps I just missed it?)
    • By rackey
      I also found this children's record player while search through a bin of minatures and thought Amy and Heather would like to have it to play records in their room. Remember your old 45s?
    • By rackey
      Amy displayed all the Beatles albums she got for Christmas. Most kids her age get CDs, but the girls are into collectible items.
    • By rackey
      Tomorrow (February 7, 2014) will mark 50 years that the Beatles landed in America. As a fan, I have several miniature Beatles albums and paraphernalia in my dollhouse. I believe our dollhouses and miniature collections are a reflection of our inner souls and personalities, which explains why Amy, one of the little girls who lives in my dollhouse, inherited my interest in the Beatles music and a nice collection of artifacts. It also explains why Mickey Mouse (the first love of my life) also made his way into my little home.

So I am asking, besides our dollhouses and minature furniture, which personalized miniature items do you have that best reflect your interests or personality; or what is the one thing in your miniature collection you just had to have?
    • By RockawayRose
      Scenes from Florida and Broad Channel, NY